Monday 5 December 2016

Developing my Contents Page (ThinkLink)


At this point in designing my contents page my main focus was getting some sort of layout, so I added some temporary red lines which would act like a template. I measured them up with the gridded view on Adobe Photoshop so I knew that my columns would be equal in width. I selected some possible photos that I edited previously which I could use in my final design of my contents page. As you can see I also had to carefully cut out Gabby so I could layer her above the brown shapes in the background.


 In my second draft I typed out a list of page number which I was going to use, this also gave me an indication of how many stories I was going to write on the contents page. I adjusted and changed some of the photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment